Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
The term Sukumar Book Stall’s or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Sukumar Book Stall, Next to UCO Bank, Overbridge Jn, Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695001. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sukumar Book Stall’s prior written consent.
- Books once sold will not be taken back or exchanged, unless there is a manufacturing/binding defect. Heathrow only sign
- The availability and prices of the products on this website is based on the data provided by Supplier/publisher of that product. It may vary at the actual time of supply.
- Order history post login is available only for past 6 months orders. For online orders, in case books ordered are not available for any reason we will refund the full payment through reversal by crediting the same account used to make payment. A refund initiated can take between 10-15 working days to reflect back in your account. You may contact us in case you do not see a refund post within this period. Please note that unfulfilled order, refund cannot be initiated by any other modes of payment other than the mode used to make the payment.
- The customer ordering books on this portal agrees to abide by the conditions above for ordering books.
All disputes are subject to Thiruvananthapuram Jurisdiction only.