Sukumar Book Stall is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information or data with Sukumar Book Stall. Your privacy protection is important to us and we strive to take due care and protection of the information, we receive from you, the User. In this regard, we adhere to the various governing laws such as
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A;
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
- We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, through the Our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address, and other Personal Information as listed.
- You may access the Personal Information shared by You with Us, in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with Us
- CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the same.
- Once You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information collected by Us, We shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using our Services or the Website.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
a. Full Name
b. Phone No
- HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information.
- When You create an account on our website.
- When you use our services, place orders and purchases.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services
- To operate and improve the Website and/or our Services
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, or email for enquiries regarding your orders.
All the transactions which are made on the Website are secure and protected. No information is disclosed while making the transaction on the Website as it is secured to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. Any information related to the User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is provided by the User directly to the payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
- THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS / PROMOTIONS
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute related to the formation, interpretation, and performance of this Policy will be solved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is agreed by the Parties. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
- MEDIATION ADDITION
If there would be any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute amongst themselves, with the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between themselves within the period of thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow.
If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute between them through Mediation, then it will be transferred forward to the Arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The order passed by the sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The costs of proceedings will be beard by the Parties, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Thiruvananthapuram, India. The Terms, Policy and any other agreements between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India and it is agreed by the Parties. The Courts at Thiruvananthapuram, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.
- MEDIATION ADDITION
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Address: Sukumar Book Stall Manjalikulam Road Near Hotel Highland Sreekumar Cinema Junction, Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695001.
Ph: +91 80788 14000
Sales related Enquiry: email@example.com Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org General Enquiry: email@example.com